Please contact us if you would like a copy of your signed agreement emailed to you.
Below are the terms of the Kensington Nanny Placement Agreement that you signed as a condition of placement. Candidates and staff must adhere to all conditions of placement through the My Kensington Nanny (the “Agency”). This Agreement outlines the Agency’s requirements for all individuals seeking courtesy employment services.
Conditions of Placement
- I will only begin a job with a Kensington Nanny client after the Agency provides me with written/email approval and a start date.
- I understand that Kensington’s clients may not contact me directly. If a Kensington client contacts me then I agree to notify the Agency within 1 hour.
- I understand that I may not contact a Kensington family directly after the interview or babysitting job. All communication will be coordinated through the agency until the agency gives me written approval to communicate with the family directly.
- I understand that employment services are FREE to me as a courtesy. However, if I begin to work for a Kensington Nanny Agency client without written/email authorization from the Agency then I agree to pay a placement fee of four thousand five hundred dollars ($4,500). (Please note: this fee must be paid within 10 days from notice.)
- For long-term assignments, more than one year: If I accept a permanent, long-term job, I agree to remain with the family for a minimum of ONE (1) YEAR. If I do not complete the required one year of employment per this agreement, I agree to pay a replacement fee of two hundred fifty dollars ($250) to Kensington Nanny Agency. (Please note: this fee must be paid within 10 days from notice.)
- For short-term assignments, less than one year: If I accept a short-term assignment, I understand that there is a predetermined end/stop date. Once the end/stop date occurs, I will not return to this Kensington Nanny client to perform future babysitting/temporary work, or work as a permanent employee at any time in the future without written prior authorization from the Kensington Nanny Agency. If I perform any service for the client in any capacity, then I agree to pay a placement fee of four thousand five hundred dollars ($4,500). (Please note: this fee must be paid within 10 days from notice.)
I accept the terms and conditions of the Kensington Nanny Agency placement services.
This Contract shall be considered for all purposes a Florida document and shall be construed pursuant to the laws of the State of Florida, and all its provisions shall be administered according to and its validity shall be determined under the laws of the State of Florida without regard to any conflict or choice of law issues.