Full-time Nanny Job in Palm Beach Gardens, #11824
Palm Beach Gardens (Alton)
3-year-old and 15-month-old*
*Their 15-month-old has Type 1 Diabetes which requires meal tracking and medication. He is on an Omni pump and Dexcom monitor. (Prior diabetes experience not required if nanny is willing to learn. Family to provide training.)
Full-time (30 hrs/wk), Monday-Thursday 7:30am-4:30pm.
If you need to start part time until April that is ok also. They can start part-time if needed.
We are seeking a Full-Time Nanny to care for two wonderful children. One child, 15 months old, has been diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes, which will be a crucial aspect of his care.
While diabetes experience is not a requirement, we are looking for an individual who is willing to learn, and the family will provide the necessary training.
If you are an energetic, smart, and reliable individual who is ready to learn and grow with the family, we would love to hear from you.
- Primarily responsible for the care of the 15-month-old during the day, following a regular schedule.
- Diabetes Management: Handling diabetes care, including meal preparation with carb counting, medication management, and maintaining a safe environment.
- Plan and execute engaging and educational activities to keep the children entertained and facilitate their learning and development.
- Some pickup responsibilities for 3-year-old who attends daycare Monday through Friday.
- Socialization is going to be very important for the 15-month-old as he will likely have a delayed start in school due to his condition and monitoring required.
$30-35/hr. plus 20 days of PTO per year and 6 paid holidays off
As soon as possible